Getting busy with the misery
posted by Lord G at 6:29 AM
I've heard they're gash
You're talking about the fact they've called Autumn, "Fall", right?How can any fashions be flattering on the American gunt, anyway?
nice title by the way G
Thanks...May I suggest that chastity belts are the way forward for them.
Just to clear up any confusion...From Wikipedia:Fanny, is slang which may refer to the * buttocks (in the US) * vulva (in the UK, Australia and other places)
That seems awfully patronising... I do realise that you all knew the double-entendre... I just thought the use of the term vulva was funny.
It is indeed. Now stop snatching the discussion away to a different topic.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Philosopher, bounder, provocateur, distinctly average psychologist, even worse photographer.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
I've heard they're gash
You're talking about the fact they've called Autumn, "Fall", right?
How can any fashions be flattering on the American gunt, anyway?
nice title by the way G
Thanks...
May I suggest that chastity belts are the way forward for them.
Just to clear up any confusion...
From Wikipedia:
Fanny, is slang which may refer to the
* buttocks (in the US)
* vulva (in the UK, Australia and other places)
That seems awfully patronising... I do realise that you all knew the double-entendre... I just thought the use of the term vulva was funny.
It is indeed. Now stop snatching the discussion away to a different topic.
Post a Comment
<< Home