Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Celeb copycats - Why Jono is a c**t

He nicks my ideas!

"If you weigh too much, then you shouldn't be able to make your order. It's a bit like when you're at the pub and they refuse to serve you when you've had too much drink. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5277492.stm

9 Comments:

Blogger Salty Dog said...

"He lost nearly six stone, going from 22-and-a-half to 17 stone, while taking part in the ITV show Celebrity Fit Club."

Well done mate... what aboute the next 6 stone so you can amke an order at the chippie.

Fat people who have lost some weight are as annoying as ex-smokers pissin and winging about smoke in pubs. Its as if we're meant to give them a big hand and say well done dick head you've realised you were killing yourself... I'd prefer to ask how many times they would have to piss on the seat before someone told them it was wrong?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lord G said...

nice analogy.... There's a celeb fat heifer who used to be on Cheers, I forget her name. She's on adverts for this certain diet here. Not only does she probably earn a lot from this, but she is also clearly still fat. The 'celeb' magazines are also obsessed with people putting on/losing weight.

Hence, it seems to me that some z-class celebs, or just those that whore themselves out so much, now put on weight and lose it again just go get attention. Cunts.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

When walking into work today I overtook a fat kid. He was cycling. This made me feel good.

Not as good as seeing ex-Pop Idol Michelle-fat-Scottish-whatshername-lass. (She was never really an idol, was she?) She was advertising some diet, holding up these massive trousers saying, "read my story of how I turned from this (show massive trousers) to this (still totally massive trousers!). It's all relative, love.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

Oh dear sorry was I meant to actually comment on the nature of fat people? I just find them a bit funny.

5:46 AM  
Blogger - said...

Hmmm, on a slightly different wavelength here but are there any celebs/normal people who are fat, but in your opinion cute and therefore worth giving another nosh on the salami/go on the donut?

Might I suggest yo-yo chubmonster Riki Lake?

12:59 AM  
Blogger Tombola said...

good question ak. i used to find chubster caroline quentin quite alluring back in the day. and there was a girl at school who i thought was adorable. she was strangely built indeed: not at all fat to look at from the waist up but her legs were very hefty indeed. strange.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lord G said...

I can't think of any chubsters that are fit. They wouldn't fancy me either. They'd fancy a Twinkie or a McDonalds more than me.

6:50 PM  
Blogger - said...

I think Philippa Forrester might be another contender, although she has descended into chubdom and I did fancy her before the fat-years... maybe I've just carried my lusting over... a veritable lowering of standards as a homage to childhood crumpetry.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Lord G said...

I bet it was in her leather trousers-clad days of Robot Wars wasn't it? You know what that means don't you Ak? Yes, that's right, you've been identified as being a future advocate (and participant) of full-blown S&M practices.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home