Getting busy with the misery
posted by Lord G at 6:16 AM
Good work! Did you eat in the restaurant? It must be amazing with a name like that.
No we didn't. Found a nice bakery down the road.
Is that your gut on display in the lower pic? Too many cinnamon swirls can do that to a man.
No, it featured a man of impressive girth, queuing up (that phrase doesn't exist here, I might add) at the cake section in Panera. I shot it from the hip, guessing the focusing. Most impressive, if I do say so myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Philosopher, bounder, provocateur, distinctly average psychologist, even worse photographer.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Good work! Did you eat in the restaurant? It must be amazing with a name like that.
No we didn't. Found a nice bakery down the road.
Is that your gut on display in the lower pic? Too many cinnamon swirls can do that to a man.
No, it featured a man of impressive girth, queuing up (that phrase doesn't exist here, I might add) at the cake section in Panera. I shot it from the hip, guessing the focusing. Most impressive, if I do say so myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home