New blogsters.....
Ok, I still need to write more informative posts, and I promise I will do soon.
I'm back in the US of A now. Jetlagtastic.
I also need to say that I'm very disappointed about the lack of creative fervour surrounding both the Tallywacker post, and my request for tattoo designs. I hope that you all recognise your guilt here and seek to rectify this very selfish attitude to my obviously important posts.
Just a quick post to welcome two other bloggers to our group..... See below:
Jonjimbob (photographty courtesy of a now-good photog who was then shit) :

T'other hayfe:
I'm back in the US of A now. Jetlagtastic.
I also need to say that I'm very disappointed about the lack of creative fervour surrounding both the Tallywacker post, and my request for tattoo designs. I hope that you all recognise your guilt here and seek to rectify this very selfish attitude to my obviously important posts.
Just a quick post to welcome two other bloggers to our group..... See below:
Jonjimbob (photographty courtesy of a now-good photog who was then shit) :

T'other hayfe:


9 Comments:
Well, Lord. Perhaps if you hadn't decided on some draconian system of approving comments before they can be displayed, you might have had more responses to your work. I left a witty and engaging comment about the tallywhacker, but you and your N Korea style blog rules didn't put it up. So ner.
I might do a tattoo idea. Pester Ak - he loves drawing at the moment. Especially cocks. He did some delightful pieces involving corned beef yesterday.
Have blogged:
http://whoblogsanyway.blogspot.com/2006/05/tattoo-design-picasso-influenced.html
Can you tell what it is yet?
and while we're welcoming new members to our blogclub, isn't it time you aimed a kick up Ms Harris' backside?
Her blog's rubbish...let's slash the seats!
I deleted one comment as it was from someone I didn't know. I've now found out that I do know them after all - it was jonjimbob. Nice work Ak, though I think it's too complex a drawing to expect a tattoo artist to replicate.
Spanner - I've given up and her link is going.
YOU BANNED MY TALLYWHACKER COMMENT
What was the tallywhacker comment, Prof? You've built it up now...
Will work on the tatt designs, Lordie.
it was just a nice comment praising G's blog work. But Fuhrer G made it so that it would only appear once he approved it. And that was the last i saw of it.
I took that facility off (I didn't know it was on, though i had been playing around with the settings to see if i could change the number of posts on a page)... I asked him to repost but he wouldn't..
You obviously miss the point. The wife was dressing up as you.
Post a Comment
<< Home