Friday, March 10, 2006

Tatts out for the lads

I've got a challenge for you all. Actually, I have two.

Firstly... I want to get a tattoo, something like the one below. I really like the black/grey shading, but want something else as a focus point. Hence, I'd like your SERIOUS ideas... preferably something related to me or relfective of me - and no, not ones like "a cock".....


Secondly, I'd like your silly designs... drawings and doodles. Think of it as my own little version of Tony Hart's "gallery". However, you can be safe in the knowledge that I will send your work back to you, unlike Tony. I suspect he couldn't possibly return them, as they were covered in Jizz. Probably. I mean.. you saw the colour of Morph....

6 Comments:

Blogger Tombola said...

Do you mean Chas? He would be the right colour if you are suggesting that Tony Hart fired rude juice onto his plasticine friends. If you do actually mean Morph, then you are surely implying that he stuck him up his bottom?

And that sickens me.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Lord G said...

I would never imply such a sordid act... You pervert...

I bet that's why he didn't send them back though - they were all stuck together.

Now, give me ideas for a tatt Tomster..

3:02 AM  
Blogger frankien said...

what about a tattoo of tony hart? you seem to go on about him a lot. I would even be so bold as to suggest it would be unique.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Tombola said...

if the rumours are true then Tony Hart may have one of Andi Peters

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lord G said...

If you think about how Andi Peters spelt his name, then it was clear all along.

Cheers Em, but I suspect a tatt of Tony Hart would be, erm, less preferable than something... erm.. better... Come on, you've got a creative mind, so put it to work lady!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Tombola said...

I was thinking about this on the way in this morning. A big gallery of our tattdoodles would be great. So come on people, get Paint opened and get on with it. I will, but not when there's a chance of my boss coming in and catching me drawing pictures.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home