Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Does my head look big in this?

Hello all.

I've actually got several posts up the ol' sleeve, but I'll start with this one as it's easy and quite funny. The new Apple computers have embedded cameras, and some silly software that goes with it that allows the distortion of the image. It's certainly good for 20 mins of laughing when it is needed.

Anyway, I've put a few here - starting with the moderately distorted and ending with the silly ones. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tell me which one is the funniest, and which one is the scariest...











4 Comments:

Blogger frankien said...

I thought that the funniest was the fourth one down, and the scariest was the 7th one (I think!)- the first with one eye. The second one looks a bit like me but with bushier eyebrows and stubble- must be the eyes.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Lord G said...

My eyelashes are long but not as long as your uber long mega lashes. I'll take it as a compliment however, though I'm not sure about the hair.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Tombola said...

hahaha

I'm still trying to work out who the 2nd one reminds me of. It wasn't Munch. It might be Reece Shearsmith from the League of Gents but there's someone else I'm certain. Ooh! It's a comedian! Fuckfuckfuck...what's his name? Irish guy. Tommy Tiernan? aye, that's the badger (just looked him up). I find the 4th one the scariest. Or maybe the one where you are like a sunflower with a straight face (no.6) Funniest I think is the penultimate one that looks like you are stifling a laugh. Or the first one. Am I allowed to talk about all of them?

4:48 AM  
Blogger frankien said...

one of them looks like Bill from Guess Who. someone must know the one I mean! I am referring to the original board, rather than the revamped one. bet youve all got the revamped one now.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home