i don't think i was aware that you had never flown before Munch. I'm not particularly keen on it either but now that I've gone to NZ and back I reckon I've pretty much conquered that fear. Remember to make sure that anyone looking remotely suspicious is not allowed on the plane.
Ooh yes "welcome to our Latin American Chance to Dance..." - ace!
you will have a great time, I'm sure, on the flight and the cruise. Good job you don't have the old headscarf-passport pic though, could have held you up at customs for ages.
I'm sure that Munch is aware of the fact that Akira met his beloved on a cruise....any rumours of me meeting anyone on cruises around Clapham Common are totally unfounded.
Aren't 'cruises' those events where chavs hang out with their hopelessly kevved-up car? I'm sure that the chav bible, 'Max Power' sponsors them. Chavettes in ill-fitting hotpants, vests and gold also attend. Actually, when I think about it, they're probably called 'croozes'. Is this what you're going on Em? Afterwards, can you forward any pics of you in hotpants (sprawled over the bonnet of a Nova) to me. Thanks.
11 Comments:
brilliant!!
having bit the bullet and decided to go on a plane, am a bit scared now about terrorist threats. and wont be allowed any hand luggage.
Oddly enough, the enhanced checks mean that it's probably a safer time to fly....
And also, looking out over the clouds etc is very nice.
My Mum has booked me a window seat, as she says its not so bad if you look out the window. still scared of planes though.
Yeah it's nice, get some great views. Up above the clouds is best. Where are you going?
we are going on a cruise, but we are flying to palma.
i don't think i was aware that you had never flown before Munch. I'm not particularly keen on it either but now that I've gone to NZ and back I reckon I've pretty much conquered that fear. Remember to make sure that anyone looking remotely suspicious is not allowed on the plane.
I've flown more times than I can remember. The views can be great. Cruise eh? I thought they were reserved for the newly-retired?
:-)
There are cruises like that, but this is a younger one. I hope that paul from the apprentice will be there with his salsa classes!
Ooh yes "welcome to our Latin American Chance to Dance..." - ace!
you will have a great time, I'm sure, on the flight and the cruise. Good job you don't have the old headscarf-passport pic though, could have held you up at customs for ages.
I'm sure that Munch is aware of the fact that Akira met his beloved on a cruise....any rumours of me meeting anyone on cruises around Clapham Common are totally unfounded.
Aren't 'cruises' those events where chavs hang out with their hopelessly kevved-up car? I'm sure that the chav bible, 'Max Power' sponsors them. Chavettes in ill-fitting hotpants, vests and gold also attend. Actually, when I think about it, they're probably called 'croozes'. Is this what you're going on Em? Afterwards, can you forward any pics of you in hotpants (sprawled over the bonnet of a Nova) to me. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home